20080313

PS: I Love You.

Hello :) I've ditched my blog for a pretttty long time alr, so let me give you guys some updates of my oh-so-hectic-i-went-out-everyday life :D Lol, yes! I've been going out EVERYDAY since the 28 Feb, my last papers. Oh yes, speaking of papers, the results were out yesterday and HOMG, I didn't get As BUT BUT BUT. I had a couple of B+s , Bs and Cs. YAY. NO Ds! :D And finally my GPA this semester is the best out of my 4 semesters in TP :) I improved by 0.16. :D Better than then improving AND deproving by 0.03 every semester! LOL. HAPPYKID.

MONDAY was the so called BIG day, where my team faced real life clients to discuss our proposal. And we won one of the presentations and we really owe it ALL to CHIA :D YOU ARE THE MAN, PAL :) So yadah yadah, I was a nervous wreck as usual... And I screwed up my introduction as well. ZZZ. But then the rest went well. Yup. Next month there will be prize presentation for this, sooooooo damn GAY! :) Good work team :D Went Cafe Cartel for lunch, Coffee Bean for tea and we caught the evening movie, Leap Years. AND. I skipped the first day of band. I think I might not be going tmr as well. :x



TUESDAY morning was damn boring 'cause I had to go to school for prog meeting! YAWNS. It felt awfully long and boring for the day. And finally, the long awaited time with poldars to EAT PRATA at Jalan Kayuuuu :DDDD UBERDUPERECSTATIC. LOL. Ya and I ate like loads of crap. Kway tiao and Maggi Goreng, Mutton Murtabak, Indian Rojak! YUMYUM. And we took a nice long walk along the empty streets and back to Compass Point. Windy, breezy and... SNAIL-Y. :( I crushed one :((( SAD. But oh well, was great fun with them. Numees my beloved twinnie, get well soon! You've missed out way tooo much F U N on Tuesday! I love You! :)







WEDNESDAY was a FLOP 'cause Eden and I didn't get a chance to sun tan. So we ended up RAIN TANING. ZZZ. Totally a WET-NESS-DAY! :( But we decided to eat, chill and drink coffee. We had Marche, Starbucks and TCC :) HMMMM. I think indoor tanning is disgusting. The device use to roast human skin is equally DISTURBING to the max. I wouldn't imagine myself inside those machines. It looks like a... a.. DEATH BOX. Yes that's the thing! It looks like a COFFIN, GOODNESS! A RETRO LOOKING ONE that is. :/ SCARY. Anddddd.. Indoor tanning doesn't give contrast to your skin, it loooks so damn FAKE please. Anyway, Eden met his friends in the evening while I met BIE for a movie :) We caught 10,000BC. HEEEEEEE. SWEEEEEEEET. Everything went well! :))) Thanks for everything silly. Anyway, you are still AS CLUMSY AS ever.

PS: I LOVE YOU. NOT. YET. HAHAHA. HUGS :)

OKAY. THAT'S ALL FOLKS. I'M GOING TO SURPRISE SOMEONE LATER! :) BYEEE.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home